The size of our projects sets us apart from our industry peers
professional accreditations ensuring excellence
of our customers are repeat business
Cutting-edge expertise in environmental services
Nvira Environment’s experienced and highly qualified team of managers, project leads and environmental technicians is dedicated to exceeding your expectations. We serve hundreds of clients in a variety of markets.
We offer the following environmental services:
- Environmental site assessment (phase I)
- Environmental site characterization (phase II)
- Contaminated site remediation
- In situ treatment of soil and groundwater
- Design, project management and expertise for landscape architecture
- 24/7 emergency response to environmental disasters
- Brokerage for disposal of contaminated soil and residual materials
- Attestation of reports in accordance with the Environmental Quality Act
- Legal expertise and second opinions
- Characterization of natural environments
- Environmental impact assessment in accordance with provincial and federal regulations
- Assistance with and preparation of authorization certificate applications
Our teams of engineers and professionals complete assessments and analyses of natural environments that may be at risk during a project. We assess potential risks and impacts following a strict method that allows us to make reliable projections. Our analyses help us quickly identify risks to the environment and to the health of people visiting the studied site.
Our services prevent serious health risks caused by site contamination and help our clients meet applicable national, provincial and municipal standards.
Our environmental services extend to geo-environmental expertise. This discipline draws on multiple engineering specialties to produce comprehensive environmental impact studies and environmental health reports at every project stage.
Our geological engineers examine the impact of human interactions (e.g., pollution and waste management) and natural risks on the environment being studied. Our team of hydrogeological engineers assesses contaminated water and develops solutions to treat it and prevent it from spreading and contaminating nearby groundwater and water tables.
Our environmental department is staffed by teams specializing in contaminated site remediation. As a licensed general contractor and oil and gas contractor, Nvira can serve as your project manager or oversee operations, depending on your needs. Our qualified teams ensure that work is completed safely, on time and at the best price.
Whether through turnkey rehabilitation by excavation, site decontamination using in situ soil and groundwater treatment, or an emergency response after a leak or spill, Nvira puts its knowledge to work for you.
Since 2009, we support our clients by offering them integrated and personalized expert consulting and project management services. For each mandate, our team works tirelessly to advise our clients in the realization of their projects.
Our expertise is divided in four large business lines: Environnement, Soil and materials, Building sciences and Landscape Architecture.